- Stanmore - Sydney
- 3 days flexible (must include Tuesday and Wednesday) 9am-5.30pm
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- $30 per hour
- Friendly professional family in Stanmore are looking for a nanny to care for G3 and G8 months.
Eldest attends day care Monday, Thursday and Friday.
- dropping and picking up eldest from daycare on daycare days (bus or walk or drive)
- taking eldest to playgroups on Tuesday / Wednesday ( current nanny meets up with a group of local nannies and their nanny children in parks for playdates)
- taking eldest to soccer on Wednesdays (by bus or driving)
- on days that eldest is at daycare, taking youngest to playgroups. Feeding and settling baby.
- collecting any essential groceries on the way home from playdates (eg milk / bread)
- preparing children’s lunches
- light household duties in relation to the girls (keeping their rooms tidy, putting on a load of their laundry)
Please note the parents are currently working from home and are happy for the nanny to be out regularly.
Hours will generally be 9am-5.30pm however may need to extend to 6pm on occasion.
The family are looking for a late August start and for a min 12 month commitment.
- Start date
- 31st August
- Finish date
- 12 months
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 24222'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: