- South Melbourne - Melbourne
- Mondays - 8am to 6pm
- Live in
- $25 Per Hour
- Lovely family located in South Melbourne are looking for a nanny one day per week on a Monday.
The family have a 3 year old girl.
* Keeping to routines
* Help get her ready for the day
- Prepare snack/ lunch while at home
- Organise fun activities suitable for 3 year old (experience with this age highly desired)
- Ok with the occasional small errand (e.g. buy some milk from the shops)
- Kid-related household duties where possible (i.e. fold and put away her clothes etc)
- Keep her entertained/ distracted right when we get home
- Communication about the day
- activities she enjoys include going to the playground, reading time at the library, beach or out for lunch.
- The family try to avoid TV most days where possible
- there are 3 kids apps on the iPad in her room, we sometimes use the games as incentive for her to get ready for nap (i.e. change into her sleep bag). She gets 3 games max if using.
- she can have snacks from a particular section within the cupboard shelf, as well as yoghurt, fruit, homemade bliss balls etc. If she sees you eating something she will definitely ask for it, so while you're welcomed to help yourself to anything, it would be ideal if you could avoid eating "naughty" snacks in front of her (i.e. chocolates, cookies, ice cream).
Clients are happy to wait for the right person.
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 21320'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: