- Cremorne - Sydney
- 4 days Monday-Thursday 7.30am-7pm (possibly flexible on the day off, and also open to part-time applicants)
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- Friendly professional couple in Cremorne are seeking a caring, energetic nanny to look after their two boys (5 and 3). The family are looking to form a long term relationship with someone who will care for and partner with them to develop their sons. They are curious about the world, lovely and boisterous, so this role would suit a nanny who is kind and cheerful but firm when needed and can keep the boys occupied and busy.
- sole charge of both boys
- drop-off and pick up of B5 at school (walking distance)
- organising activities and outings
- attending/ drop-off and pick up for classes (e.g. soccer, tennis)
- preparing meals for both boys, including lunchbox for B5
- supervising homework for B5
- family laundry
- grocery shopping
- occasionally buying clothes etc as needed for the boys and running errands for the family
A good driving record is essential and the family car is provided (automatic transmission).
The family has a pet cat. (She is friendly and sleeps most of the day!)
Vaccinated applicants only please.
- Start date
- Late July 2022
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 28752'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: