- Drummoyne - Sydney
- 2 days Thursday/Friday 9am-5pm (desired days but room for flexibility)
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- Friendly professional family (doctor and clinical psychologist) looking for an experienced nanny to look after G7 months 2 days a week.
The role includes:
- Baby cares including putting baby to bed, preparing bottles, and light meal preparation and feeding for solids (cooked meals will be pre-prepared by parents and will require re-heating only)
- Doing age appropriate activities both indoor and outdoor eg walks
- supporting her physical and emotional needs with an understanding of milestones and development
- Housekeeping duties specific to the baby are required when the carer has time eg. folding/washing, light tidying and keeping the kitchen and common areas clean and tidy when the baby is sleeping.
Must have experience with babies and be knowledgeable about development and milestones.
Dad may remotely work from home on certain days.
Parents are fully vaccinated and candidate must also be fully vaccinated including to COVID-19 and influenza. Candidate must have current first aid certification or happy to update. Childcare and or Education qualifications are desirable. Drivers licence is preferred.
Days can be flexible for the right candidate though the requested days (Thursday and Friday) would be desirable. Opportunity for extra hours available in time subject to candidates availability.
The family are looking for an ASAP start and for a minimum 6 month commitment with the view to extend.
- Start date
- Finish date
- Min 6 months - ongoing
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 27469'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: