- Northbridge - Sydney
- 2 days Mon and Tue or Wed and Thur 8am-6pm
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- $35-$40 neg
- Friendly professional family in Northbridge are looking for an experienced nanny to care for their daughter who will be 21 months at the time of commencement..
Parents are fully vaccinated and are looking for a nanny who is also fully vaccinated.
• Arranging fun, age-appropriate activities for daughter (e.g. going to local playgrounds, Northbridge baths etc) and ensuring she is engaged and entertained during the day
• Meal preparation for daughter
• Supporting the family with daughter’s daily routine (lunch nap of ~2hrs), changing nappies and shower/bath
• Light household chores (e.g. stacking/emptying dishwasher, cleaning up daughters toys after play etc)
Driver preferred but not essential (as there are plenty of amenities in the local area / walking distance).
The family are looking for someone to start in January however would consider a December start (if preferred) and require a minimum 12-month commitment.
Parents are currently working from home due to COVID however will return to the office. In the new year they expect to be in the office most of the time but may work from home when desired. There is a separate home office on the third floor.
HOURS – are ideally looking for two consecutive days either Mon-Tue or Wed - Thurs (8 am to 6 pm). Would consider candidates only available for one day of care, for the right candidate.
Must have experience with babies and toddlers.
- Start date
- Jan 2022 (or Dec 2021)
- Finish date
- Min 12 month commitment
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 26994'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: