- Adamstown Heights - Newcastle
- Varied-not set.
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Temp Role
- Live in
- $25 - $40 per hour. (casual/oncall)
- This family is looking to build a relationship with a nanny who can support them when they come to Newcastle (from country NSW) to birth their second child. The role is 3 fold;
1)Some casual dates initially
2) Being on call when Mum goes into labour (there may be more certainty as the time gets closer/option to induce etc)
3) Being available for a period of about 5 days after birth to support Mum and assist with keeping toddler entertained.
Availability to do occasional babysitting prior to labour initiating, to build familiarity with child, would be ideal, but not a necessity. The family have lots of flexibility to work around the Candidate's schedule, during the lead-in period (Jan 17 - babies due date is Feb 9)
Care is for G17 months while parents are at the hospital for the birth of child. Meal preparation, feeding, changing, entertainment, nap time etc.
The child’s grandmother may be available to help amuse child and prepare meals etc. (likely from 24th Jan), but is not in a position to care for child on her own, due to arthritis.
- Start date
- Mid January
- Finish date
- Mid February
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 26906'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: