- North Warrandyte - Melbourne
- Mon-Fri 5-6 hours Neg
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- $35p/h neg
Lovely family located in North Warrandyte are looking for a full time nanny Monday to Friday. Hours Flexible, to be discussed at interview
Clients have a 4 year old son and mum is currently expecting second child due on 26 January 2022.
Due to the current situation they are facing the issues where they do not have any extended family close by that could care for their son while mum is in the hospital. Secondly due to an employment opportunity abroad Dad may need to be away from the family for an unforeseeable time. This is where the family will definitely need the extra help before and after the birth for 4 year old.
4 year old has a speech impediment, he is understandable but will either speak really fast or slur when tired, Family would like someone to have patience and an understanding of his situation.
- Caring for 4yo and on occasion newborn as well while mum recovers from giving birth.
- Reading stories
- Taking 4yo to the playground or to his scheduled classes, if mum is unable during the first week(s)
- Prepare snacks and meals for 4yo
- Light care for their 2 pets, a cat name Charlie and a small Cavoodle name Bernie. Both who are a year old and are really inseparable. They don’t need or ask for much, they constantly play with one another and interact with 4yo perfectly. All they ask is that the nanny can tolerate pets, and on outings for 4yo to be able to do at least one outing with dog. Also if you won’t mind feedings, if mum is unable to.
- Kinder drop off/pick up
- Light care for newborn for moments when mum needs to shower or regain a little strength around the house. Baby feedings such as taking a bottle, or nappy changes would be at a minimum.
- Light household chores, picking up toys or any activities that were done during the day with 4 year old.
- For the first 2-3 weeks after birth mum will need help to tidy up the house, nothing major but just to help keep the house in order as she recovers. If possible just minimal care for pets.
Own reliable vehicle preferred, but options with family vehicle is open for the use if needed.
Vaccinated Candidates only please
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 26891'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: