- Cremorne Point - Sydney
- 2 days Monday and Tuesday 8:15am - 5:15pm
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- $30-35 per hour
- Lovely professional family in Cremorne Point are looking for a nanny to care for B7 months.
B7 months is easy-going and social. He is on an easy to follow eating and sleeping routine. His naps are 9:30-10am, 12:30-2:30pm, and 4:30-5pm (we expect he will drop this afternoon nap in a couple of months). He sleeps well and reliably.
The family are looking for someone who will talk and play with him, take him outside (the family live opposite the Cremorne Point walk and parklands), teach him and help them raise him to be a little gentleman :).
- Make and prepare solids and formula (and tidy up afterwards).
- Load and unload the dishwasher.
- Run and fold the washing.
- must be experienced with babies and be knowledgeable about children's development and milestones.
The family are looking for a November start and for a 12 month commitment with the view to be ongoing.
Parents are both fully vaccinated and are looking for a nanny who is also fully vaccinated or in the process of getting vaccinated.
- Start date
- 1 Nov 2021
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 26852'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: