- Chatswood - Sydney
- 2 or 3 days Mon and Tue or Mon- Wed 8am-5.30pm
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- $30 - $35 per hour dependant on experience
- Lovely professional family in Chatswood are looking for a nanny to care for B3 and G8 months
on Mondays and Tuesdays +/- Wednesdays from 8:00am to 5:30pm.
The family are open to having someone two days or three days depending on the candidate's preference and availability.
The family are looking for a nanny to be a long-term, stable presence in their family life to support their children's development. Their most valued qualities in a care-giver would be enjoying spending time with children, being creative and fun, honest and kind.
Day-to-day duties would include:
- Making safety of our children the top priority
- Playing with our children and supporting their age- appropriate educational and developmental needs with creative activities
- Taking the children outside the home on excursions, eg: to the park, to the zoo etc
- Preparing and feeding the children age-appropriate lunch and snacks
- Light housekeeping tasks related to childcare - tidying away toys, cleaning away after food preparation, child related laundry
- Assisting children with toileting - nappies for baby,B3 is toilet trained but requires assistance with wiping and washing hands
- Maintaining open communication with the family about how things are going with the children
- At least 1 year previous experience as a nanny preferred, but would consider less, particularly if experience raising own children or if has completed a childcare qualification
- Childcare qualification desirable but would consider candidates
- Driver licence and own car strongly preferred
- First aid qualification, or willingness to undertake first-aid course and family happy to cover expense.
- Current police check and wwcc
The family are also happy to offer super regardless of the hours worked.
Please note both parents are fully vaccinated and are looking for a candidate who is ideally fully vaccinated or in the process of getting vaccinated.
Mum is a doctor and will be returning to work in November so a preference for a mid October start date would be preferred however the family can be flexible for the right candidate even until January 2022 if preferred.
Dad will be working from home out of the way.
- Start date
- Mid Oct (flexible until Jan)
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 26756'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: