- Rose Bay - Sydney
- 4 days Mon, Wed and Thur 1pm-7.30pm and Tue 7.30am-7pm (31 hours)
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- $30-$35 plus leave entitlements and super
- Professional family, based in Rose Bay, require a nanny to assist with looking after G8 and G turning 5.
Once school and pre school returns in late Oct -
· Mon, Wed and Thurs, 1pm – 7:30pm
· Tues, 7:30am – 7pm
· Total of 31 hours per week with ability to pick up longer hours during school holidays to cover full days.
· Responsibilities include: School and pre-school pick up for both girls, school drop off on Tuesday, supervising homework G8 (in year 2 at Rose Bay Public school), taking girls to after school activities, meal preparation (lunch and dinner, with breakfast as well on a Tuesday), keeping the girls active, light household chores (grocery shopping, laundry and tidying after girls) and bathing girls.
Will pay competitively – package includes super and leave entitlements. Having own car and a drivers’ licence is essential (the family can provide car seats, parking, and a petrol allowance). Looking for a caring, responsible, organised and energetic nanny. The girls are lovely girls and get on well together.
The family are requiring an ASAP start and for an ongoing commitment.
Please note the family have had previous nannies who have only left due to personal circumstances.
The family are very welcoming and respectful employers. Their next nanny will be very fortunate to join their family.
Parents are fully vaccinated and would like to request a nanny that is also fully vaccinated.
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 26383'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: