- Chatswood - Sydney
- 5 days Mon and Tue afternoon 2pm-7pm and Wed - Fri 7.30am-7pm (Min 40 hours) can accomodate an earlier finish on Fri
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- Friendly professional family in Chatswood are looking for a full time nanny to care for G6 and B3.
Youngest is at pre school two days per week on Monday and Tuesday at Northbridge and eldest is at school at Kirribilli and is in year 1.
- Pick up and drop-off children at school, take them to after school activities.
Driver is essential and a car will be provided.
- Prepare lunch boxes / lunch and dinner for children (parents happy to eat leftovers)
- Assistance with homework
- Read / sing and play with youngest
- Light house duties (laundry, tidy-up, light cleaning during the week, the family also have a weekly cleaner)
Early childhood experience and qualifications are highly desirable.
Please note the family have a cavoodle so must be comfortable with dogs.
Additional hours can be offered during the school holidays.
The hours will include Monday and Tuesday afternoons and three full days Wednesday - Friday. The family are happy to accomodate an earlier finish on Friday if desired.
The family are flexible in regards to the start date July/August and are looking for a long term commitment ideally for a few years.
Parents both work full time out of the house in the city and dad may occasionally park from home but will be upstairs and out of the way.
- Start date
- Around July/August
- Finish date
- Long term (next 3 years)
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 25976'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: