- Camperdown - Sydney
- 2 days Wednesday / Thursday 8am-6/7pm and 8/9am-6pm (20 hours per week)
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- $30-35 per hour depending on experience
- Lovely Medical Professional family in Camperdown are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and caring nanny to care for G15 months and G3.5 years.
Days / hours: (20 hours guaranteed)
- Wednesday: 8am - 6pm/7pm (depending on week). Sole care of both girls.
- Thursday: 8am/9am - 6pm (depending on week). Mum occasionally working from home or in/out on this day.
Must be able to be flexible with start / finish times. 20 hours per week guaranteed.
Sole charge of two gorgeous girls including meal preparation, managing routine (including nap for the younger one), stimulating outings and supervision.
Light house duties included: kids washing, keeping house tidy (after the girls), light cooking / food prep for the kids.
No driving required.
Must have prior experience with <2 year olds (including managing naps, routines, safe feeding practices).
Must have up to date paediatric first aid certificate and willing to receive instruction/training on anaphylaxis management.
Family are happy for the nanny to go to playgroups, parks and activities.
The family are looking for a mid June start and for a minimum 12 month commitment and potential to extend.
min 12 months and review.
- Start date
- 16th June 2021
- Finish date
- Min 12 months
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 25945'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: