- Bondi - Sydney
- Friday 1/2pm -8pm, Saturday 8am-7pm and Sunday 8am-12pm (min 4 hours) and some ad hoc evenings
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- $35-$45 per hour (depending on experience)
- Lovely dad in Bondi is requiring a nanny on Friday afternoons, Saturdays and Sunday mornings and some evenings to care for G7 and B3 when he has his children come and stay with him as they are with their mother during the week who also lives in Bondi.
Friday afternoon from 1pm through to early evening 8pm
Saturday morning through to early evening 8am-7pm
Sunday mornings and evenings (adhoc) min 8am-12pm Sunday can vary depending on fathers schedule (single parent). Min 4 hours tbc
- Must have drivers licence and car provided.
- Must be healthy and active
- Enjoy playing games and creating interesting activities for the children to participate in.
- Enjoy cooking as food preparation for the children is required.
- Light household duties – there is a cleaner who attends to the property already
- First aid
- Second language welcomed
The successful applicant can also live in the family home when working.
Previous experience with children and references essential.
It would help if the applicant lived close to the Bondi area in case they are called upon at other times.
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 25942'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: