- Kew - Melbourne
- 4 days p/w - 7.30am until 5pm
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- $28-$30 per hour
- Lovely client located in Kew is looking a nanny 4 days per week. The client is flexible on days, you can negotiate which days suit directly with mum.
The family have two boys aged 4 months and 2.
Your primary care will be with the 4 month old.
You must have a license for this role.
• Keeping to the children’s routine with naps, meals and play
• Generalised clearing of toys and bedrooms and cleaning up after meals
• Creating fun and educational activates and outings, both indoors and outdoors
• Laundry and vacuuming and assisting parents when required
• Emptying dishwasher and keeping the kitchen tidy
• Cooking and food preparation for the children
• Washing and sorting out toys
• Keeping a high standard of hygiene to avoid illness
• Educational age-appropriate play for growth and development
• Running errands that may include food and gift shopping
• Book and attend children’s appointments, if required
• Keeping parents informed of daily activities
The clients are looking for someone who is experienced working with this age group.
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 25422'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: