- Elizabeth Bay - Sydney
- Any 2 days (Tue,Thur, Fri) 8am-6pm (20 hours)
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- $35 per hour
- Friendly professional family in Elizabeth Bay are looking for a nanny to care for B1.
Mum is pregnant with baby number 2 and therefore the family will be requiring a full time nanny from August so there is the potential to increase to full time if desired or happy to consider candidates looking for a 2 day role only.
Days can be any 2 day combination Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Tasks would involve:
• Caring for the well-being of toddler.
• Ensuring his spaces are super clean and organised.
• Gently encouraging baby development. Keeping him entertained, active and inspired.
• Bathing him and following the daily routine.
• Helping with any washing or ironing for him (Including his bed linen).
• Assisting the housekeeper if necessary (mainly light duties) and running any errands.
• Preparing nutritious meals for him when needed and occasionally the family if requested.
• Other duties as required.
• Being respectful, presentable and reliable. Having a positive attitude.
*Must have age appropriate experience.
The family are looking for an ASAP start and for a minimum 6 month commitment.
- Start date
- Finish date
- Min 6 months - ongoing
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 25266'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: