- Macleod - Melbourne
- Monday and Thursday hours 3pm-7pm Flex
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- Lovely family Located in Macleod is looking for a part time nanny to help with their 8mth old baby boy.Mondays and Thursdays. Ideal hours are 3pm-7pm however the clients are flexible and can accommodate to your needs.
There is also potential to pick up more hours during the week to cover any other on call days which are rostered 6 months in advance so days/dates will be notified in advance.
There may also be the occasional pick up and drop off to day care and sick day cover for baby if not able to attend day care but this will be discussed in advance.
Duties will include:
- Feed, play and supervision.
- Occasional bath and bedtime.
- Keeping his meals and play areas clean.
- Washing up his cutlery with some meal prep only for him.
- Light house hold duties when required
The family also have a well trained 4yr old Labrador, so must be comfortable around dogs.
- Start date
- Finish date
- 12 Months TBC
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 25117'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: