- Annandale - Sydney
- Wednesday 7am -7pm plus Thursday fortnightly (varied hours) Min 17-20 hours
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- Friendly professional family in Annandale are looking for a nanny to care for their son who will be 16months at the time of commencement.
Their son is an easy going, friendly and full of energy.
* We are looking for someone who has age appropriate experience.
* Happy to provide age appropriate educational and play based activities in and out of the home.
The family are happy for the nanny to take their son out to local parks and activities to keep him busy and active.
• Must be punctual and reliable as mum is a doctor and dad is a shift worker and need to leave on time for work.
In addition, assistance with light household duties related to caring for the child would be appreciated (time permitting). This would include meal preparation, cleaning and keeping play areas tidy.
Driving is preferable but not essential.
Parents work irregular hours. Hours would be Wednesday (7am-7pm) plus fortnightly Thursday. The family are happy to guarantee a min of 17 hours per week and some weeks may be 20 or more. Some flexibility with hours is essential. Late finishes may occur on occasion due to the nature of parents work.
Thursday hours will be 8am-1pm, 6.30am-1pm (every 6 weeks and 6am-6pm every 4 weeks.
There is the potential for additional hours on other days if available but not essential.
Please note the family have an affectionate dog (cavoodle) who lives indoors. The nanny must be comfortable with dogs.
The family are looking for a late Feb start and can be flexible for the right candidate.
The family are looking for an ongoing commitment and the hours will likely be Wednesday and Thursday for an initial 6 month period.
- Start date
- Finish date
- 6 months - Min ongoing
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 25024'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: