- Manly - Sydney
- 3 days Monday, Thursday and Friday 7.30am-7pm (30-35 hours) or could offer Wednesday - Friday for the right candidate
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- $30-$35 based on experience and qualifications
- Professional family in Manly are looking for a nanny to care for their two children G3 and B6 months at the time of commencement.
The family are requiring 3 days a week (preferably Mon, Thur and Fri) approximately 30-35 hours a week (7:30am - 7pm), starting in January/February 2021 as Mum is returning to work - can be discussed with right candidate.
Both parents work full time so require some flexibility with starting/finishing times due to work schedules.
Family returned home to Australia after living and working in the United States. The family had a nanny when they were in the States who their daughter loved dearly and are looking for someone who will be part of the family and love and nurture the children.
* Caring for the family's two children and all childcare related duties - including preparing nutritious meals, bathtimes, homework, reading/playtime/activities, laundry, toilet-training, routines etc. G3 will attend preschool 2/3 days a week (drop off/pick ups). Children are very sweet, energetic and love reading, learning and exploring.
* Light household duties, including grocery shopping, errands, loading/unloading the dishwasher, putting out/folding load of washing, and keeping the common areas/kitchen and kids' areas clean and tidy
* Family dinner preparation/cooking a few times a week
* Willingness to take children to activities as required.
Driver preferred and family car can be provided.
The family would consider a non driver for the right candidate.
* CPR / first aid certification
* Experience with babies and pre-schoolers and be knowledgeable about developmental milestones.
The family are looking for a minimum 12 month commitment.
- Start date
- Jan/early Feb 2021
- Finish date
- Min 12 months
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 24778'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: