- Cabarita - Sydney
- 2 days Thursday and Friday 7.30am-7pm
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- $30-$35 depending on experience
- Friendly professional family in Cabarita are looking for a professional nanny to care for their two children who will be almost 1 and 3 at the time of commencement.
Mother is a doctor and father works in finance and they will both be working out of the home.
Grandmother is currently caring for the children along side the mother and the family would like her to still be around the children and support the nanny.
The nanny will take the lead and grandmother will be there primarily as an extra pair of hands and be able to stay with the baby if napping so the nanny can take eldest out to activities etc.
The nanny role will include -
- Provide age appropriate activities
- Putting children to sleep + bed time routines.
- Take the children to activities ie parks, library , baby gym etc (occasionally)
- Assist with light household duties including general tidying up the kitchen and keeping the main areas of the house tidy.
- Laundry for the children
- Cook /meal prep for children including packed lunch (Basic meals)
Driver essential and a family car can be provided.
The family are looking for an early January start and for a minimum 12 month commitment with the view to be longer term for a few years.
Eldest attends daycare on other days so if the nanny was open to additional hours to do pick ups that would be desirable although not essential and hours to be agreed.
Due to the nature of the parents work the nanny may be required to stay later on occasion.
Child care qualifications desirable but not essential however must have experience with babies and pre school aged children.
- Start date
- Early Jan
- Finish date
- Min 12 months Ongoing
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 24693'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: