- Centennial Park - Sydney
- 4 days Monday - Thursday 7am-7pm (48 hours)
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- $30-35/hour based on experience plus super
- Friendly professional family in Centennial Park
are looking for a full time nanny to join their busy, bustling household.
They have recently returned from New York where they lived for almost 10 years and are fun, kind and loving family of mum, dad, G3.5 year old and B10 months.
The family will be living in a lovely big home in Centennial Park (opposite the gardens) and will be joined by one of the children’s grandmas for at least for the first 6 months of 2021.
The family had a nanny in NY who was part of the family and they we were devastated to leave her; and are looking to replicate that relationship in Sydney. We are looking for someone who will grow with the family and love and nurture the children like their own. The parents both work very demanding jobs, as does grandma, and a couple of household members work on US time zones. Although a few of them will be working from home, they understand this can make your job a bit trickier and will stay away at key times to make sure your day is as easy and seamless as possible.
Famiy requirements -
* Monday to Thursday : 7am-7pm and then a second nanny Fri 7am-7pm and Sat 7am-5pm
* Flexibility to stay late (unlikely to be later than 8pm any given night) if the situation arises (low probability)
* Must be fully vaccinated / non smoking / energetic and live a safe / conservative lifestyle (particularly given COVID)
* Must have a car and drivers license. The family will require your help with dropping and picking eldest off at school each day and can use the family car however, given Covid, their preference is for the nannies to drive to work (and not use public transport)
We are looking for a nanny / nannies with a genuine passion for young children; who encourage open ended and independent play, who love the outdoors and enjoy walking and outings.
Specific duties required:
* All care related to children
* Preparation of all meals / bottles for the children including preparation of lunch for eldest as she progresses through school (she will get her lunch in 2021)
* Laundry for the entire household including laundry for adults
* Housekeeping including sweeping and mopping regularly; changing the sheets on the children’s beds; wiping down of strollers 1x a week; washing all bottles; emptying dishwasher
* Grocery shopping for the children's meals / needs
* Taking eldest to school / picking her up
* Regular walks with the baby
* Organising play dates with other nannies / children (baby will most likely be home for the first year)
The family are looking for a December or January start and for a minimum 12 month commitment with the view to be longer term.
- Start date
- Dec 2020 or Jan 2021
- Finish date
- Min 12 months - Ongoing
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 24668'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: