- Annandale - Sydney
- 1 day Tuesday 8:30am - 6:00pm
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- Friendly professional family in Annandale are
looking for a vibrant, kind and trustworthy sole charge nanny on Tuesdays to care for G3 and B4.
G3 is playful and funny. She loves jumping, running, drawing, dancing and music. She has just started going to gymnastics, and really enjoys playdates with other children.
B4 year old is curious and outgoing. He loves games, puzzles, construction toys and playing with his little sister. He attends pre-school 2 days per week, and loves exploring our many local playgrounds and scooter tracks.
We're looking for someone who loves caring for and getting to know little people, with experience being in charge of 2 or more at a time.
The family are ideally after someone who is looking for an ongoing relationship for the remainder of this year and potentially next year too depending on the nanny's available days and the family's requirements depending on day care days etc however will have an ongoing requirement.
The family have had nannies since the children were babies and have been with the family for 18 months or more.
- Eldest will be at pre-school 9am-3pm on Tuesdays, so the nanny will care for the youngest during these hours, then both children come afternoon and early evening.
- A driver's license and confidence on the road is essential, a car is provided.
- Duties include:
- Initiating and supervising kids' learning, arts and craft, playground visits, playdates, other activities outings.
- Assistance with kids' bathing, dressing, teeth brushing etc.
- Cooking and food preparation for family meals and pre-school lunch.
- Pre-school drop-offs and pickups.
- Household duties include: unpacking the dishwashing, clothes washing and folding, general tidying and organising (the family have a cleaner).
- Small grocery shops occasionally.
- Some flexibility for early starts and late finishes when required.
- Start date
- Finish date
- End of year - Ongoing
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 24411'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: