- Woollahra - Sydney
- 2 days Thursday and Friday 8.30am-5pm
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- $30- $35 neg based on exp and qualifications
- Friendly professional family in Woollahra are looking for a professional nanny to care for B1.
B1 will be attending daycare Monday - Wednesday and the family are looking for a nanny two days on Thursday and Friday to compliment this.
The family are looking for someone who will have fun with him, ensure he’s engaged and learning, and also ensure he has time to relax after his daycare days.
Must have age appropriate experience and be knowledgeable about children's development and milestones.
- General care duties: effectively managing nap time, feeding, changing, etc.
- Daily outside activities: walk to local parks, picnic blanket with toys, playground fun.
- Active playtime: little guy loves to play and be engaged with by reading books and ‘singing’ to music, etc. Playtime activities to evolve / mature as he grows older.
Light duties including - Unpack dishwasher, baby clothes and sheet wash, baby food prep, simple dinner meal prep for parents (cut Hello Fresh veg, etc), prepare for play time activities.
General tidy up after the day’s activities, e.g. baby’s room, play area, and lounge area.
Parents both work in the city, but given COVID-19 restrictions, mum is currently working from home in the study that is separated in the second storey of the house – so she won’t be a bother, but will also be at home whilst the nanny is there (for the time being).
The family are ideally looking for a late September start to do a couple of day handover and for a minimum 12 month commitment with the view to be a long term arrangement.
- Start date
- 24 September 2020
- Finish date
- Long-term placement
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 24353'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: