- Geelong Central - Geelong
- Monday to Friday 8am until 6pm
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- $30 to $35 Per Hour - Full Employment - Salary Package
- Lovely family located in Geelong are looking for a full time nanny to work between Melbourne and Geelong.
Monday to Friday 8am until 6pm
(Thursday / Friday Fortnightly you will be required to work in Melbourne - Toorak)
The family are offering $30 to $35 per hour, dependent on experience. You will be earning a salary including holiday/sick pay.
Weekends will generally not be required, unless you are kind enough to swap with another staff member that may need a day over the weekend off.
When traveling to Melbourne you will be offered a work vehicle to drive back and forth.
The family have a blended family. There are 3 children in Geelong, B8, B7 and Girl 3.
In Melbourne there are an additional 3 children, G17, B15 & B13 (all children are very self sufficient)
Rarely would you have all 6 children at the one time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience working as a nanny.
• Flexibility around hours and days worked.
• Flexibility around finish times.
• Travel between both a Toorak residence and Geelong residence however the role is predominately based in Geelong.
• Interstate and International travel required - when Covid restrictions change
• Previous experience working with a large family
The family are looking for a pragmatic nanny, someone who can hit the ground running and use their initiative. They are also looking for someone happy to support them in an aware parenting style.
- Start date
- January 2021
- Finish date
- Ongoing Permanent
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 24158'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: