- Woollahra - Sydney
- 3 days Wednesday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- $30-$35 per hour (depending on experience)
- Young professional family in Woollahra are looking for a friendly, kind, responsible and experienced nanny to care for G 7.5 months, who is an easy-going and happy baby.
Mum is returning to work on 3 August 2020, but both parents will be working from home for the foreseeable future because of COVID-19.
Requirements are as below:
- Experience with babies from 7 months of age, early childhood qualification preferred
- Fluent English speaker preferred, drivers licence a bonus but not essential, car provided, non-smoker
- Happy to follow a strict feed and sleep routine (includes 1 x 30 minute morning nap, 1 x 2 hr lunch nap at set times every day)
- Must be comfortable to work with mum and dad around for the first month before mum goes back to work (and generally after that, with parents working from home due to COVID 19)
- Show initiative and create stimulating daily age appropriate activities
- Have a passion for assisting the baby reach her developmental milestones, including plenty of playtime, reading, and walks in the park
- Motivated to help baby with tummy-time, learning to crawl and walk
- Happy to chatter away to baby throughout the day (as parents currently narrate their day to baby) to encourage her language development
- Have fun with the baby with lots of laughter!
- Responsible with COVID 19 safety and awareness (the have been very strict with social distancing and hygiene)
- Comfortable with dogs (the family have a small (knee-height) 3yo Shetland Sheepdog). Taking dog for a walk with baby is a plus (but not essential)
- Preparation of bottles and solid food meals, meal planning, and baby’s laundry during baby’s nap time
- Supervising baby at all times, feeding baby, nappy changes, outfit changes as required
- Encouraging baby to try new foods and move through the journey of solids and finger foods (she’s a good way there at the moment)
- Some grocery shopping when required (grocery store in walking distance)
- Light tidying of baby’s play areas and nursery, stacking and unstacking the dishwasher, and clean up after meal-time
- Commitment to minimal mobile phone use during baby awake times
Happy to offer longer hours if desired.
Start date can also be flexible for the right candidate.
The family are looking for a minimum 6 month commitment and will then review.
It is possible the role may extend beyond 6 months however there is a possibility the family may relocate so couldn't commit to a 12 month role initially.
- Start date
- 6 July 2020 (but flexible)
- Finish date
- Min 6 months - possibly ongoin
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 24093'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: