- Mosman - Sydney
- 4 days Monday - Thursday 7.15am-6.15pm
- Live in
- Professional family in Mosman with both parents working full time are seeking a sole charge nanny who is reliable, punctual, caring and hands on with family, children and house.
The current nanny has been with the family for two years and is moving to Melbourne – previous nanny was with family for two years before they moved from Eastern Suburbs.
• Children: 2 girls, 4.5 years old and 3 years old
• Hours: Monday to Thursday, 7.15am – 6.15pm
• Both attending the same preschool which is nearby drive – eldest will be in preschool Monday to Friday, youngest will be in preschool Thursday and Friday.
• Ideally looking for a early/mid February start however can be flexible for the right candidate
• Driver essential and car provided
• Cooking of all children’s meals including preparation of school lunches
• Cooking and/or food preparation for parents’ meals (as possible)
• Washing, ironing and dry cleaning, including assisting with parents washing
• Change childrens’ sheets
• Drop off and collect children
• After school activities as required
• Household food shopping
• Supervise learning, arts and crafts, play dates etc
• Children’s bath
• General household tidying of living/dining, playroom and kids room (also have a cleaner)
• General household and child related duties (eg present shopping, hardware store, general organisation, managing tradesman and odd jobs, children’s packing for trips)
Some flexibility to do mid-week overnight stays if required when both parents travelling or plane gets delayed in Melbourne – current nanny has never had to do this as typically ask a family member to come and stay if one parent is travelling overseas however is a risk of it happening
Flexibility to stay later on occasions due to parents’ work commitments
The family are looking for a minimum 12 month commitment with the view to be longer term.
- Start date
- Early/MidFeb 2020
- Finish date
- Min 12 months
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 23383'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: