- Woollahra - Sydney
- 5 days Monday - Friday 7.30am-6pm
- Live in
- $30 per hour
- Friendly professional family in Woollahra are looking for a sole charge nanny to care for G7 and B2.
The role will be primarily caring for their youngest child during the days while eldest is at school.
Drop offs and pick ups will be required for eldest who attends school locally in Edgecliff.
* Driving to local activities as youngest has many activities during the week including swimming, gymbaroo and ready steady go.
Eldest attends after school activities mainly at school and ballet locally.
* Drivers licence essential and own car preferred.
Car can be provided if needed and parking is available.
* Meal preparation
* cleaning up after/with the children to ensure the place is tidy at the end of every day.
* The family are looking for someone with a relaxed personality, good and open communicator who can be an extension of the family and they create a partnership with and ensure consistency for the children.
Please note the family have had previous long term nannies and are looking for a long term commitment.
Their current nanny is leaving to have her own baby and start date can be flexible for the right candidate as they want to ensure they find the best fit and have a smooth handover.
Mum will be working overseas for 6 months from the end of January.
Dad is very hands on and really enjoys his time with the children when he isn't at work and given that mum will be away for an extended period the nanny will be ensuring that the household runs smoothly with the support of dad.
- Start date
- End Feb 2020
- Finish date
- 2 years - Long term
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 23097'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: