- Bellevue Hill - Sydney
- 4 days Monday - Thursday 7am - 7pm, moving to 5 days including Friday 2020 (5th day is flexible and can be 7am - 5 pm)
- Live in
- $30-$35 neg based on exp
- Busy professional couple in Bellevue Hill are seeking a a permanent full time sole charge nanny to their two sons, currently 2 years and 6 weeks.
Sole care of the younger son would only transfer in the New Year when he is 4 months old.
Hours can be negotiated Eg 7-5 some days and 7-7 4 or 5 days as long as two longer days are are accommodated.
Mum is currently on maternity leave and will be returning to work later in the new year however will be preparing for work and studying.
The older child will attend pre-school three days per week from start of next year. The successful candidate will be responsible for dropping off and collecting the child from preschool on contracted days. The pre-school is just down the street from the home and can be reached on foot.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a full time Nanny to support a busy executive family with two children.
As the Nanny you will be responsible for the daily organisation and smooth running of the children’s routines, and supporting the family in general household organisation.
Clear and thorough communication and strong interpersonal skills will assist in developing a long-term relationship with this family.
As an exceptional Nanny, you must be reliable, punctual and trustworthy. A mature, sensible approach to all assigned responsibilities is essential. You will be able to manage the routines efficiently and support the children’s physical, social and intellectual growth as you act as an extension of the family.
Duties will include:
- Planning children’s educational and recreational activities, including reading, visits to library and museum, etc, painting/drawing, attending music and other classes, arranging play dates, swimming lessons, other activities
- Managing other duties associated with the children, e.g. keeping across and managing communications with the pre-school, buying birthday presents for parties the children are invited to, etc
- Assisting with the running of the house including family grocery shopping, family laundry, pick-ups and drop-offs at the drycleaners, liaising with the gardener/cleaner/tradespeople
- Assisting with light housework including tidying children’s rooms, keeping the kitchen clean and organised (the family have a weekly cleaner)
- Running errands
- Sorting, washing, ironing, storing etc, children's laundry including linen
- Maintaining the children’s bedrooms
- Planning and preparing nutritious children meals
- Scheduling medical and other personal appointments for children
- Pre-school drop off and pick up for the older child
- Transporting children to planned activities (whether in own car or car provided by family)
You will possess the following attributes:
- kind and caring with view of discipline which is compatible with the family's;
- detail oriented with strong organisational and admin skills;
- good initiative;
- able to follow direction and work without supervision;
- confidentiality and discretion;
Must hold a Working with Children Check, Police Check, current First Aid qualification, valid clean Driver’s License and Passport.
The family is able to offer this position as live in or live out.
If live in, the successful candidate will be provided with their own room with double bed (including all linen), with en suite bathroom (with shower), sofa and smart television.
The family are looking for an ASAP start however can be flexible for the right candidate and are looking for a long term commitment.
- Start date
- Finish date
- Min 12 months - ongoing
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 22933'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: