- Clontarf - Sydney
- 4 or 5 days Monday, Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday , (Friday optional if preferred)7:30am to 6:30pm
- Live in
- $30 per hour and petrol reimbursement
- Professional friendly family in Clontarf are looking for a sole charge nanny to care for B10.5 months and G turning 4 in October.
The nanny will have care of the baby full time and both children on Monday and Tuesday.
Drop off and pick up from pre school Wed and Thur for eldest and both children in the afternoons.
1) Creating a safe and stimulating environment for the children.
2) Bathing and dressing.
3) Changing nappies
4) Children's laundry.
5) Planning meals, preparing food, and/or feeding the children.
6) Arranging playdates and outings.
Indoor and outdoor play.
7) Educational activities and crafts.
8) Light household duties, for example, empty and stack the dishwasher, wash and fold the children's laundry and cook 1-3 meals for the family (simple recipes such as chopping a salad, making a lasagne)
Driver is essential and own car preferred as parents use their cars for work.
Please note the family have had a long term nanny who is leaving as she is having a baby.
Must have experience with babies and be warm, nurturing, reliable and safety conscious.
The family are looking for the nanny to become part of the family and ideally a two year commitment.
Please note the family currently have a temporary nanny that can stay until the end of the year so we will also consider candidates who are looking for a role for the new year.
- Start date
- ASAP - Flexible
- Finish date
- 2 year commitment
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 22662'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: