- Mosman - Sydney
- 5 days Monday - Friday (Tuesday and Thursday 7am-7.30pm and Monday, Wednesday and Friday split shifts 7am-9am and 2pm-7.30pm (40 hours)
- Live in
- $30 per hour
- Fun loving busy family in Mosman are looking for an experienced, mature and kind nanny to care for B7 and G2.
Eldest is at school at Northbridge and youngest attends daycare 3 days per week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
The nanny will have youngest for full days on Tuesday and Thursday (7am-7.30pm) and drop offs and pick ups (split shifts) are required for both children on the other days.
The family can be flexible with exact hours worked, however approximately 40hrs per week is required.
May be able to accomodate an earlier finish on occasion with notice.
Option for extra work on Saturdays, school holidays and evening babysitting.
Mum is undergoing chemotherapy and medical treatment and therefore is requiring a lot of support with the family.
The nanny will need to be comfortable with the family circumstances and be able to be a wonderful support and become part of the family.
The family would also consider a live in arrangement if desirable however they are happy with a live out arrangement.
Own room, bathroom, and full board including wifi provided if live in.
- Get the children up in the morning, dressed, feed them breakfast and drop them at school/day care
- Collect children from school/day care and bring them home, feed them afternoon tea, help with homework, bath and bed
- General housework
please note the family have a cleaner and no deep cleaning expected
- Cooking when required
- Driver essential and clean driving record
- Own car preferred however the family would consider buying another car of required.
The family are looking for an ASAP start and for a minimum 12 month commitment and will then review.
- Start date
- Finish date
- Min 12 months
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 22538'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: