- Clovelly - Sydney
- 3 days Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday 8am-5pm (preferred days) or possibly Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Live in
- $28 - $30
- Friendly professional family in Clovelly are looking for a sole charge nanny to care for B7 months and B5 years.
The role will be primarily caring for the baby as eldest is at school.
Must have extensive experience with babies and care for them in a loving and nurturing manner. Must be knowledgeable about baby development leaps and milestones and supportive of a baby-led approach to sleep and feeding.
- Caring for 7mth old in a loving and engaged manner, ensuring that they are stimulated with walks in the pram, trips to the beach and park (close by), rhyme time at library and other age appropriate activities. Supporting sleep patterns and practicing hands-on settling techniques. Preparing healthy baby meals. Note, at times the parents may work from home, so you must feel comfortable with this.
- Pick up eldest child from primary school, which is a short (10min max) walk from home. After school will consist of a park play, afternoon tea and activities at home (loves art and science).
- Light household chores including keeping the kitchen, living areas and children's bedrooms clean and tidy, helping with laundry, running errands if need be.
We are looking someone that is experienced, loving and nurturing, responsible and reliable, fun and energetic. Proficient in english.
Additional hours (adhoc evenings / weekends) a possibility.
Drivers licence not essential.
Driving not required with the role as the family are located centrally.
Mum is returning to work early March and would ideally like to do a handover period.
The family are looking for the nanny to become an extension of the family and for a minimum 12 month commitment with the view to extend.
- Start date
- Finish date
- Min 12 months
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 21459'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here:
with your friends using Facebook, Twitter, email, and many more.