- Zug - Zug
- 20hr/wk over 2-3 days (including Thursday)
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market Rate (According to experience).
- A lovely family in 6315, Oberageri, Zug are looking for a caring, fluent German/Swiss German or English speaking nanny to help take care of their newborn baby (born November) . Role is from February 1st and alone when the mother returns to work in June, but option to start 1 day/wk in December. They will also need to support general housekeeping chores as time allows (every other Thursday the Grandparents can look after the baby).
The ideal nanny will be experienced with newborn babies and have housekeeping experience. It is important that the nanny is a good swimmer as the family have a swimming pool and would like her to be in the water early on.
20hr/wk over 2-3 days (including Thursday)
10hr/day, 2 days, 8/9am - 6/7pm (or could be 7hrs over 3 days)
If necessary there is an option for 1day/wk from
Take care of all physical needs, manage naps, feeding, change nappies
Engage/play age-appropriate activities.
Child related tasks - folding clothes, tidying toys
General housekeeping - cleaning bathrooms, ironing, prepare healthy food, cooking, groceries as time allows.
Look after (low maintenance) 15yr old small dog- Chihuahua.
Driver - Car preferred due to uphill location or emergency situations.
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 2 year’s paid relevant experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- 1st Feb/March 2024
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 30712'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: