- Lane Cove - Sydney
- Full time 40+ hours
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- Professional family in Lane Cove are seeking a full time nanny to care for B4.5 years and B1.5 years. The family need someone full time but are happy to consider two nannies part time too and have some flexibility with days.
For the full time role hours will include 3 longer days approx 10 hours and a couple of shorter days.
The role will be sole care of the boys, keeping them entertained at home and at local parks and playgrounds (and once lockdown is over the 4.5 year old will attend preschool 3 days a week, and the 1.5 year old will attend activities such as Gymbaroo etc). Will need someone with a drivers licence. Light household duties.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a local professional career nanny with at least 2 years of experience in either nanny or daycare roles (an education in early childhood is a plus)
- Is energetic, reliable, patient, knows how to talk to kids, genuinely loves children and is interested in getting involved and helping with their development and educational play
- Speaks English fluently
- Has a current drivers licence and preferably own car
- Has references, first aid, WWCC and police check
- happy to either work with someone with an ABN / employ a nanny
- will need to be covid conscious and fully vaccinated as the family are very careful and parents are all vaccinated.
Eldest has a medical condition and also some additional needs which the family can discuss with potential candidate.
- Start date
- Finish date
- Long term
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 26723'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: