- Bellevue Hill - Sydney
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons 2.30pm-7.30pm (mornings desirable 7am-10am) can offer 1 full day on Wed or Thur
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- Friendly family in Bellevue Hill are looking for a nanny to support their family with their children G6, B4 and G3 months.
Mum is currently on maternity leave until next year so the nanny must be comfortable working alongside mum at times.
The role will include -
- drop offs and pick ups for B4 and G6 including school preparation (lunches etc), homework and bedtime.
- Ideally have own car but not mandatory
- Confident driver and confident CPR with children and babies
- General tidying of house required (packing away toys/bedrooms and cleaning kitchen areas etc after children's meals)
The minimum required hours are for the afternoons Tuesday - Thursday.
Mornings are also desirable but not essential.
The family would also consider offering a full day on Wednesday or Thursday if desired.
The family are looking for an early/mid July start and for an ongoing commitment.
- Start date
- Early/Mid July
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 25881'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: