- Fitzroy - Melbourne
- 36 Hours Full Employment
- Live in
- $28.50 + Super & Benefits
- Lovely family located in Fitzroy is looking for a nanny for their one year old boy, starting late January.
The family are in need of a reliable, caring and responsible nanny, with a mature mindset.
Both parents are doctors, so the schedule will be as below.
Monday - 8.00am - 6pm
Tuesday - 12pm -6pm every second week
Wednesday - 8.00am - 6pm
Thursday - 7.30am -1.30pm or 12pm -6pm every second week
Friday - 7.00am - 2.00pm
Averaging 36 hours per week.
• There will be potential for additional hours, if desired: Eg: evening baby-sitting, weekends etc
Desired child-related duties:
• General baby care
• Putting the child down for sleeps
• Some adherence to established feed/sleep routine
• Washing babies clothes / hanging on the line when needed
• Meal preparation: If the nanny would be happy to make an easy meal for the family in the evening that would be fantastic, however this is open to negotiation. (They would like to invite our nanny to eat the evening meal with us if they wanted, or they could take some home for their dinner)
• Driving - a vehicle is essential for this position. The family will provide a car seat for you.
• Light household cleaning - only if time permits.
The clients are looking for someone who can make a commitment to the family long term.
- Start date
- Mid to late Jan 2020
- Finish date
- Ongoing Permanent
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 23108'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: