- Bronte - Sydney
- 4 days Monday - Wednesday 7am-6pm and Thursday afternoon/evening 40 hours
- Live in
- $30 per hour or salary
- Professional friendly family in Bronte are looking for a full time sole charge nanny to care for G2.5 years and B1.5 years.
Average 40 hours per week -
Hours are likely to be 7am - 6pm Mon-Wed. Afternoon and evening on Thursday. Would include picking up the children locally from daycare and afternoon/ evening routine.
Day off on Friday.
Please note the children will be at daycare on Thursday and Friday.
However, require flexibility to be able to swap days from time to time if children are sick and support for some social time e.g. a weekend day or evening on occasion with notice.
Any extra hours or changes to schedule would be planned together in advance.
Additional hours paid at a $30 per hour rate.
Must be able to drive, but doesn’t need own car.
Must have extensive experience working with babies and toddlers, including babies/toddlers.
- Working to a weekly schedule with one out of the house activity per day for educational and socialisation purposes, e.g. a playgroup, art class, swimming lesson
- Provision of a weekly rhythm that balances activity and rest, providing positive routine
- Planning and preparation of nutritious food for the kids for all weekly meals
- Changing, settling for sleep, bathing
- Keeping the main area of the house and the kids’ rooms tidy and clean
- All household washing
- General co-management of the house, e.g. receiving weekly online food deliveries
- Patient, calm and loving manner with the children
- Able to teach positive developmental traits with a clear and consistent approach
- Ideally trained in, or proven at impacting strong childhood development
- Brings a positive mindset and energy to the kids and household
- The family are looking for the nanny to be part of the family for a minimum 12 month commitment.
- Start date
- Early January 2020
- Finish date
- Min 12 months
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 22973'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: