- Bronte - Sydney
- Monday to Thursday (4 days) 715am - 7pm (47 hours)
- Live in
- $30 per hour plus benefits
- Professional friendly family are looking for a full time nanny to care for B8 and B5) from Monday to Thursday (inclusive) who is experienced, reliable, self-starting and trustworthy and who meets the following criteria.
- Professional approach to childcare and the duties it entails
- Previous nanny / child care experience
- Native English
- Clean driver's licence
- Tidy, efficient, trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to cook healthy and nutritious foods
- self starting and efficient with an ability and desire to 'own' the role
Duties will include the following:
- Dropping boys off at school (involves car journey)
- family car provided
- Light housekeeping duties
- Cooking healthy and nutritious meals.
- Grocery shopping if needed.
- Collecting boys from school (and facilitating after school activities as necessary).
- Liaising with the school and keeping up to date with the boys' commitments and activities and progress at school
- Supervising and supporting the boys' homework (including taking a keen interest in their educational and social development generally).
- Ensuring boys are prepared for the following day (school bags packed, uniforms ready).
- Supervising bath time, bed time stories and ensuring boys are ready for bed.
- Preparing packed lunches for the following day.
- Supporting the nurturing of the boys (in terms of providing emotional support; encouraging kindness, humility, honesty, independence and personal confidence; and using appropriate discipline as needed).
- organising creative / fulfilling activities during the school holidays
A willingness to do additional babysitting on occasions would be desired.
Experience with school aged children and in a similar role would be highly desirable.
The family are looking for a minimum 12 month commitment with the view to be longer term.
- Start date
- April 2019
- Finish date
- Long term
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 21112'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here:
with your friends using Facebook, Twitter, email, and many more.